rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Michael L Brea

Retweet this button on every post
Michael L Brea was born in New York City. His parents Marcel and Yanick Brea, who was born and raised in Haiti decided to raise their children in America.

Growing up in a haitian household Michael L Brea adopted the haitian culture.

This is one of the reasons why he decided to get into film.

Michael says:

"Growing up, my father used to tell me these great stories about Haiti and how we gained our independence in 1804. I am fascinated and proud to be Haitian-American.

Which is the reason why I made it into film! I want my fellow American brothers and sisters to know the history of Haiti.

I want to report the history of both worlds (Haiti and America) through film."

In 2007, Michael L Brea opened a "Subway" restaurant located at 1709 Broadway Brooklyn N.Y 11207.


No comments:

Post a Comment